Table of Contents
- 1 Looking to burn fat & lose weight?🔥🔥
- 2 Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Ingredients
- 2.1 8-Stage Weight Loss Proprietary Blend: (2,437.5 mg per 3 capsule serving)
- 3 PROS
- 4 CONS
- 5 Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Claims
- 6 Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Guarantees
- 7 How Much Does Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Cost?
- 8 How to Take Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
- 9 Does Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Work?
- 10 Is Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix a Scam, Or Is It Worth The Money?
- 11 What Are The Side Effects Of Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix?
- 12 Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Concerns
- 13 Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Customer Reviews
- 14 Where to Buy Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix?
- 15 Final Decision On Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
Looking to burn fat & lose weight?🔥🔥
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix is a product described as an 8-stage weight loss supplement. It promises to suppress appetite, increase fat burning, boost energy levels and regulate your mood.
So far, this is the dietary supplement with the largest amount of ingredients I have reviewed. We are talking about 40 plus ingredients. This alone is probably already raising concerns in you about some potential side effects.
We placed Muscel Pharm Shred Matrix under the objective lens and see how well it lives to its claims.
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Ingredients
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix is a combination of many ingredients. The list below represents the amounts per serving of three capsules. Since the product has a large number of propriety formulas, their individual quantities are not specified.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)3 mg(15% RDA): It helps digestive system functions.
- Biotin150 mcg(50% RDA): Contributes to a healthy metabolism.
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)3 mg(30% RDA): It helps convert the food you eat into energy.
- Magnesium (Gluconate)4 mg(1% RDA): To treat low magnesium levels caused by some gastrointestinal disorders.
- Zinc (Monomethionine)1 mg(7% RDA): Boosts the immune system.
- Chromium (Chelate)100 mcg(83% RDA): Essential for metabolic processes regulating blood sugar.
8-Stage Weight Loss Proprietary Blend: (2,437.5 mg per 3 capsule serving)
Stages 1 and 2: Energy and Fat Metabolism
- Guarana Seed Extract (Paullinia cupana) (22% caffeine): Berry with high levels of caffeine used in diet pills and energy drinks.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150 mg): Can boost energy levels and mildly boost metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract (40% EGCG (Camellia sinensis) (leaf): High in catechins which are antioxidants. It also contains caffeine.
- Saw Palmetto (serenoa repens) (berry): No evidence links this berry to weight loss.
- Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) (leaf): It is thought to increase metabolic rate, but more clinical studies are needed to support that.
- Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum) (root): Thought to have anti-aging effects but this has not been tested yet.
- Eleuthero (root): Used for a number of ailments, including increasing appetite, boosting the immune system, and treating chronic fatigue. Too little evidence to support that.
- Cayenne 40,000 HU/g (Capsicum annum) (pepper): Studies suggest that it suppresses hunger a bit, and others suggest it helps burn more calories in a unit of time.
- Yohimbine HCl: Studies noticed more fatty acids in the blood of users. Not enough evidence to support weight loss properties.
Stages 3 and 4: Appetite Balancing and Weight Management Control:
- Glucomannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root):Helps fill the stomach and slow down digestion.
- Raspberry Ketone: A study showed weight loss in rats due to the use of Raspberry ketone, but testing has not been made in humans.
- Guar Gum: Useful for some digestive issues, but nothing shows that it helps with weight loss.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: It seems to suppress hunger by inhibiting AMPK in the hypothalamus.
- Gymnema sylvestre (leaf):Studies seem to support its use to help keep healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Banaba Extract (1% Corosolic Acid) (leaf): May help regulate sugar cravings.
- Calcium Malate: Provides necessary calcium.
- White Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris)(bean)
- Chromium (Chelate)
Stage 5: Anti-Stress Mood Balancing Matrix:
- Turmeric (Standardized for Curcuminoids)
- Panax Ginseng Root
- 5 HTP (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed): Stimulates the production of serotonin, which regulates mood.
- Echinacea Angustifolia (root)
- Wood Betony (Betonica officinalis) (herb)
- Garlic: It is thought to improve circulation
- Astragalus membranaceus (root): Used to boost the immune system and fight infections.
Stage 6: Brain Power Matrix
- Pyroglutamic Acid: Use to improve memory and learning
- Papain: Used for aiding in several digestion issues.
Stage 7: Diuretic Complex
- Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos pungens)(leaf):Used to treat constipation
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)(root) Extract 20:1 (contains Taraxol & Taraxerol): Diuretic and laxative
- Potassium Aspartate: Used as a mineral supplement.
Stage 8: Sugar Stop and Enzyme Aid Matrix:
- DigeSEB (Amylases, Protease Blend [I, II and III], Lipase, Lactase, HemiSEB cellulase, Maltase, Invertase, Bromelain, Peptizyme SP, Papain and Alpha- Galactosidase): Blend of enzymes that break down carbs, fats, an proteins.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(root): Some studies suggest it suppresses hunger.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)(seed): May work as a laxative.
- Almond Oil Powder: Known to regulate cholesterol and protect against diabetes.
- Dulse (Palmaria palmata) (algae): Rich in vitamins, proteins, fiber, healthy fatty acids, trace minerals, and antioxidants.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)(leaf): Has been shown to lower cholesterol.
- Chlorella (algae): May help improve cholesterol, blood sugar levels, and act as an antioxidant.
- Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus)(leaf): A very powerful antioxidant. It also acts as an anti-diuretic.
- Irish Moss Red Algae (Chondrus crispus) (algae): Helps boost immunity and getting rid of bacteria.
- Wild Mexican Yam (Dioscorea villosa) (root)
- Apple Pectin
- Rutin NF
- It is not expensive
- Safe to take
- An enormous list of ingredients and side effects.
- Propriety formulas with quantities not disclosed.
- No money-back guarantee.
- No longer been produced
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Claims
According to the manufacturer, Muscle Pharm, Shred Matrix is a powerful yet safe supplement for both men and women. It enhances the body’s natural pathways to the effective burning of fat.
- It provides support against sugar cravings.
- Multi-System fat loss support.
- It supports the overall mood.
- No jitters.
- Clean energy.
The product label says the following:
A WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR ATHLETES
Forget those weight loss systems that were made for couch potatoes. Shred Matrix’s harder-working 8-Stage Weight-Loss System attacks fat from every angle:
FAT-BURNING HERBS ATTACK PRE-EXISTING STORES OF FAT WHILE RAMPING YOUR METABOLISM.
HUNGER-SUPPRESSING INGREDIENTS ELIMINATE SUGAR CRAVINGS BEFORE THEY HIT.
ALL-NATURAL ELEMENTS COUNTERACT MOOD SWINGS, KEEPING YOU FOCUSED ON WEIGHT LOSS.
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Guarantees
There is no money-back guarantee on this product. The price of one bottle comes relatively cheap but the high dosage suggested actually makes it less valuable for the money.
Muscle Pharm does offer a 30-day return period for unopened bottles. Other retailers may have other return policies.
How Much Does Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Cost?
MusclePharm would offer three bottle sizes for this product.
- 7 servings (21 capsules): $8.29
- 20 servings (60 capsules): $19.99
- 40 servings (120 capsules): $33.99
Consider how much one bottle will last before making a purchase. Prices might seem low right now but it can become a fortune in the long run.
How to Take Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
Take one serving (3 capsules) with a glass of water twice a day, 30-45 minutes before a meal. You must drink a gallon of water daily while taking Shred Matrix. This product should not be taken within six hours before going to bed. It should not be used for more than 8 weeks in a row and should have a significant break period.
Does Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Work?
There are many reviewers who mentioned that they had to stop using the product due to the numerous side effects. If you are going to get started on it, I recommend you start with a lower dose.
The reason why the recommended dose is six pills per day is because there is no way to stuff enough of all those ingredients into one pill in order for them to have a significant effect. The list of ingredients includes some with proven effects and others with very little evidence to back up its effectiveness.
The product will suppress appetite, increase energy levels and metabolism but only for those who do not experience any side effects and can continue taking the pills. There are many ingredients in this supplement and is not convenient for someone who has not taken any dietary pills before.
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix cannot be taken for more than 8 weeks in a row and it needs to be cycled.
Is Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix a Scam, Or Is It Worth The Money?
This product is not a scam, it’s only that its many ingredients increase the chances of having side effects. There is a high chance that if you purchase some, you will start to feel uneasy and will, therefore, be forced to stop using the product.
This makes it feel like a scam. It is then a good thing that Muscle Pharm has discontinued the production of this supplement. I tried finding it on their official website and it is nowhere to be found within their listings
What Are The Side Effects Of Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix?
There are numerous side effects associated with this pill and that comes as no surprise. Some of the side effects reported by users of this product include:
- Energy crashes
- Disturbed sleep
- Altered sleeping patterns
These are only some of the most common side effects reported. Caffeine produces some side effects alone as well as artichoke and dandelion which are diuretics. Their use will cause increased urination which can lead to other side effects derived from dehydration. This is why users of Shred Matrix should take a lot of water.
There are some precautions to consider before taking this product related to medical history or body tolerance. Please make sure you are aware of all of these cautionary recommendations before taking this product.
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Concerns
After all this, we only have a few major concerns about Shred Matrix:
- An enormous list of ingredients and side effects.
- Propriety formulas with quantities not disclosed.
- No money-back guarantee.
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Customer Reviews
Let us now take a look at some of the customer reviews. We did find some independent on Amazon and a store called The Vitamin Shoppe.
“I used this product while dieting and exercising and got some amazing results. I didn’t take as many a day as it says to on the label because I would get a little too jittery. But I took 2-3 a day. It was (an) excellent help in the gym and it definitely curbed my appetite. The only slight flaw I can find in it is that it gave me some pretty gross burps.. not too big of a deal. It’s a pretty big pill and doesn’t taste the best which I only see being a problem for those who have a hard time taking big pills. It was no issue with me, though. I highly recommend it for fast results along with diet and exercise.” (Source: The Vitamine Shoppe)
“I would definitely recommend Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix. I helped me lose a couple (of) extra lbs. I used in addition to diet and exercise, but I can notice my weight loss wasn’t as good a test week when I didn’t use it. There were a couple (of) side effects at first, headache and slight dehydration, but that’s my fault because they do recommend drinking a lot of water. I just couldn’t drink as much as this thing made me pee sometimes.” (Source: Amazon)
“I have tried this product a couple of times now, and haven’t ever noticed a difference. I would not recommend this to anyone.” (Source: The Vitamin Shoppe)
“The side effects are awful. Headaches, heart palpitations, nausea, sleepless nights, dead tired by the end of the day. Haven’t noticed a difference.” (Source: Amazon)
“Im sure it works. It gave me severe joint pain. Aspirin does the same thing. I’m not reviewing on its potential. Im just saying after 2 days I had a side effect. Just a heads up.” (Source: Amazon)
Where to Buy Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix?
This supplement seems to be no longer produced by Muscle Pharm. There are none available on the website nor on Amazon. You can still find them in some other online stores.
Final Decision On Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
As one reviewer commented, the product might work, especially given the large number of ingredients. But this plethora of substances and the propriety blends make it prone to produce a series of side effects.
This is reason enough to maybe steer clear from this product. Do you really want to submit your body to such stress? Some of the side effects can be dangerous.
Given that this product is no longer been produced, I can suspect it has something to do with the blend of so many ingredients. The closest thing to it I could find was Shred Sport, which has a lot fewer ingredients than the one described in this article.